Jul 25, 2011

A bizarre feeling

I felt kinda released hearing that my presentation and the proposal went well and I will get the posted letter from USM soon, which is an acceptance letter. I really wish that this is true after so many things turned up. Now I know that applying for a studyship is not an easy procedure, in and out, from the first day you find your potential supervisor till you get your offer letter, communication with your supervisor is the key and finding a kind and knowledgeable one is a crucial credit, and I hope that I have one.

The feeling is nothing more, but odd. While waiting for the letter, I am planning for my on-coming trip to HK, as usual, I am the planner. 5 of us are going, Mum, me, cheng, sis, and ping, hope that it gonna be a wonderful trip. Other than HK city, we plan to visit ShenZhen, Zhuhai and Macau which is an one-week tour, the whole trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment