Jan 26, 2011

Here Begins My Chef LIfe Again

I never really cooked since living in UK except some noodles in packets, it doesn't take even a second. The gas stove will be set up later on, glad because I can cook again! lol. That's why I bought the second-handed mini-sized fridge last week which cost me 130RM, it isn't expensive at all for long-term saving since food here are extremely pricy especially at Shah Alam. Economy rice with 1 type of vege and meat will cost you 5 bucks, unbeliavable isn't it? But the price at USJ where I stay still okie, it costs me about 3.50 bucks, but still, I gonna cook! Why? Cuz I just enjoy it! Do what I want, Cook what I like! lol.....

Finally the poor pharmacist had her salary banked in after so long. She must be excited like hell lol. Good news to her, just hope that she will use them appropriately, save more money if possible. Wish you all the best for not getting much stress while working! Will cook some nice food to you whenever there is a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment