Jan 24, 2011

Days with night shift!


After workin here for almost 1 month, I am gonna have night shift tonight which is from 1pm to 10pm, not too late as expected since the initially scheduled was from 3pm to 12am, that is really gonna be damn tiring! I am looking forward to it later on, I heard it's gonna be 2 times busy than the morning shift due to the doubled-up workloads, hopefully it's not so true and it's just, the seniors wanted to scare us off, but anyhow, everything will reveal sooner, the truth and lies......

CNY is around the corner, the celebration this year is gona be totally different from last year in UK. That was a great memory though, a different and special one! For me it won't be so fun too this year since the holiday isn't long for me to enjoy it thoroughly, guess this is what they call oftenly ' It's like that! Workin Life!' I got 5 days holidays altogether including 2 unpaid leaves which are the first and the last day of the duration. I should thank GOD that those two days were approved instead of start blaming any lol......

What my wishes this new year? To all my friends and family - happy and healthy always as simple as that but seems that those things are the most difficult to attain in the universe, but yet I still hope that it will realise...... Gona be selfish too sometime. Grab some light from it, wanna wish myself a smooth year, most importantly a better one for my postgrad......



No comments:

Post a Comment