Dec 14, 2009

Friendship Forever!




I have been here in UK for almost three months
Nice surroundings, hospitable friends and lovely environment
I really like the place I stay, I always do
Days after days, I discover myself to be more talkative
less sensable and not organised at all,
Losing the control, I am indeed a crapper now
Really hope I can cease it from any points
Getting the strength from elsewhere
Or perhaps you guys here should do something
for the sake of me, yourself and others
I am crossing the line here man!
Stop pampering me please
I would appreciate your greatness if so happen that
you scold me, being a real friend of mine lol
Anyways great to have friends like you all
Hope to keep this PURE friendship till the end of the day
and keep in touch whatever go on in the future

I was chatting with my sister hours ago
Evil Edwinz just hit the belon
Helping his mum to win the lottery for about 20k
My whole family was celebrating when she got my call
And of cause Edwinz Teow, the monster was there
Telling me he is gonna go for a new season of his study
very very soon and will do as best as he can
and finally pursue his studies in UK like his uncle [me]
Ridiculous isn't he? lol cute one for a 3-year-old kid
Apparently, his mum was beside him teachin all that stuff
That's not the point anyways
I am sure he knows the meaning of what he said
and he better keeps his promise
or else I will hardly kick his little spongy ass
[8099] will mean a lot to us after all
Thank you my little charming nephew lol
Hopefully he will have a promising future
being a joyful happy-go-lucky
and stop being so mischievous please
Being a real trouble maker in our family God bless


Next i was chatting with a friend of mine via MSN
she was implying something for the current situation
the real situation of another friend of mine
which used to be a bosom friend
not a big difference for now i think, is facing
Again it was about his relationship with another gurl
who is also one of my friends
She is just not making any sense sometime
Stop scolding my friend will you
give some respect in which a real guy needs
You guys just have to be tolerant sometime
To avoid any conflicts which are not neccesary
To distance the gap days after days
I don't hope i will get any bad news from you
any of you, within the year i stay here
Hope you guys wil get better a real soon
sure you will
Think about how did u guys get along?
It was a striking story remember it?
I mean seriously, you guys had been going through
so much to eventually be together
Is it worth it? Think about it! it wasn't easy!
For me, you are still a perfect match my friends
Treasure whatever you have for moments
Cheers up!







No comments:

Post a Comment