Dec 17, 2010

A Brand New Workin Life





I received the letter this afternoon, it was about my transfer, I got it! I'll be moving to Glenmarie, Shah Alam soon for another new job, hopefully it won't cost me a skeleton there. However, my job scope is unclear at the moment, It is just stated that I will be workin in the lab, but which department? unknown yet, Hopefully, I will get what I wish which are immunology, molecular biology and other preferable areas for preparing for my postgrad prog. Time flies, soon enough I wil further my study which is one of my dreams to get high qualification but where to?It's still a big question mark....Most probably I will just do it at USM and other considerable local universities since they've got abundant links which gonna strengthen my research and thus, my job-hunting. I am really looking forward to my life at Shah Alam, at least I've got chance to do what I like, such as preparing food myself and I will do more sport there since friends are more there. Meanwhile, I will look for another part-time job if possible like home-tuition teacher and part-time lecturer or tutor, in order to survive there. I am gonna miss Penang and everyone here! Take good care everyone! See ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment